8.11.2010

Blogging - purposes and pitfalls.

The hardest assignments for me in this course (672) have unexpectedly turned out to be the blog posts. Perhaps it's my checkered history with blogging (see 'blog fail', again), but it was hard for me to see from the beginning why these posts were important (it might have helped if I'd actually looked at their weight in the grading).

Now, with the end of the course looming and the final project done, I see the point. There's something about documenting a process that changes its place in your consciousness, and opens the door to useful retrospection. As I struggle tonight to turn all of my haphazard draft posts of the last two months into something I can publish without shame, I hope I find time to benefit, at least a little, in the intended way.

No comments:

Post a Comment